About the Role
We are searching for a talented and dedicated landscaper to join our team. You will perform a range of general lawn maintenance duties including applying fertilizers, maintaining the landscape design, removing weeds and dead plants, and supervising repairs.
As the landscaper, you will ensure the growth and vibrancy of our plants, flowers, lawn, and garden structures. The ideal candidate will be creative, with excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
Apply pesticides to remove harmful insects such as mosquitos, wasps, and ticks.
- Conduct general maintenance duties such as mowing lawns, applying pesticides, applying fertilizer, etc.
- Take out weeds and dead plants.
- Trim overgrown limbs, hedges, and leaves.
- Uphold the landscaping design and ensure plant growth.
- Plant new decorative bushes, flowers, plants, and shrubs.
- Advise clients on how to look after the landscape to ensure the landscape meets the client's expectations.
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a landscaping or groundskeeping role.
Must be able to operate maintenance equipment including lawnmowers, leaf blowers, and hedge trimmers.
Strong knowledge of pest management and basic lawn maintenance.
High attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
Good stamina and physical health.